Creatures (2015) is a grotesque love story about Harold and Matylda – two caricatures of people, trying to adjust to the black and white environment they live in. In a search for acceptance they cover their characteristic features, but they can’t hide their true nature.
- Sundance Film Festival London 2016 – SUNDANCE CHANNEL SHORT FILM COMPETITION GRAND JURY PRIZE
- III Pazmany Film Festival 2016 – PRIMO SENIOR AWARD
- Crossroads of Art Festival Moscow 2016- BEST ANIMATED SHORT
- Offeliada Film Festival – BEST SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY FILM
- Prowincjonalia Film Festival –AUDIENCE AWARD – – BEST ANIMATED FILM
Spider and Flies is a variation of a poem for children by the Polish writer Jan Brzechwa. The story is interpreted in the context of the consumptive nature of developing cities, where the old and hungry Spider-town must use it tricks to catch its meal.
- BEST ANIMATED FILM of Solanin Film Festival 2014.
- SILVER PRIZE IN OFF&WORKSHOP CATEGORY of O!Pla Polish Animated Film Festival.
The Designer is a lonely outsider devoting his life to making the world a happier place by creating peoples second halves. To cheat his own solitude he designs a creature to his image and resemblance, but what if it appears to be smarter than him?
My graduation film at the Film Academy of Miroslav Ondricek in Pisek, Czech Republic.
Polish Television TVP1 award for BEST FILM at Dolina Kreatywna.
International Film Festival “Up to 21” JURY AWARD.
Solanin Film Festiwal 2012 – SPECIAL AWARD.
Publicystyka Film Festival – SPECIAL AWARD.
Etudepen, music clip for Black Finit:
Commercial works directed and co-created in 2012:
Other movies I worked on:
Kamienica (The Tenement building) dir. Agnieszka Burszewska. I had the opportunity to help with the lightning and as cinematographer.
Trashhh dir. Filip Syczyński. I had a small part helping with the animation.